Eye wear for every style and budget.
Proper Optics Frame and Lens Packages
including polycarbonate and a 1-year warranty
Kids package $99
Single Vision $149
Lined Bifocal $199
Purchasing eye wear at Family Eyecare of Glendale comes with the reassurance of getting eye glasses that you not only love,
but that are fit and fabricated using the best technology available.
Included with your Eye Wear Purchase:
- Frame styling by a skilled Optician
- Personalized lens recommendation to your specific needs
- Customized lens centration for precision alignment tailored to your face and frame selection
- Eye wear fitting and adjustments by experienced optical staff
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee on Frame fit and style
- 60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee on Rx and lens design/options
- Minor repairs including nose pad replacement and eye wire restringing
If you would prefer to purchase eye wear from an online retailer or from another optical,
it is important to ensure the following:
- Monocular pupillary distance measured
- Proper segment/optical center placement based on frame selection after adjustment
- Curvature of lens appropriate for your prescription and frame selection
- Lens material appropriate for your prescription and frame selection
- Precise measurements taken digitally for progressive lenses to account for position of wear
- Progressive lens design is newest technology and appropriate for lifestyle needs
- Lenses inspected for defects in fabrication
We will gladly provide adjustments, fitting, troubleshooting, and minor repairs of your frame and lenses
purchased elsewhere. The following fees apply:
Menu of services:
Adjustments, fitting and troubleshooting $ 39
Nose pad replacement $ 6
Eye wire restringing $ 6
Hinge/eye wire screw replacement $ 4
Temple tip replacement $ 6
Rimless lens mounting $ 15
Please note that Family Eyecare of Glendale cannot be held liable for breakage or damage during any adjustment
or repair of eye wear not purchased from our optical.
Eyeglass lenses are custom fabricated to each patient’s individual prescription and specifications; therefore, eye wear orders cancelled after 24 hours of purchase will be subject to a 30% cancellation fee.
FRAME 30-Day satisfaction guarantee on frame purchases
If you are not satisfied with the eyeglass frame you have chosen, you may return it to Family Eyecare for exchange within the 30-days period following the dispensing date. The frame must be in the same condition as when you first received it. Only one frame re-style per purchased within the covered period.
LENS 60-Day satisfaction guarantee on lens purchases
If you are not satisfied with the lens style you have chosen, you may restyle within the 60-day period following the dispensing date. Only one lens re-style per purchase within the covered period. Refunds will not be given on any lens changes.
PRESCRIPTION 60-Day guarantee on doctors’ prescriptions
Any prescription changes made by your doctor at Family Eyecare will be honored and re-made at no charge for up to 60 days following the original date of exam. If you feel that your prescription is not correct, you must see your Family Eyecare doctor within the 60-Day period to receive a new prescription at no charge. After the 60-Day period, there will be a $45.00 charge for the doctor’s visit.
If you have purchased your eyewear with a prescription from another doctor outside of Family EyeCare, you must receive a prescription change from that doctor within the 60-day period in order to have your lenses re-made at no charge.
All frame purchases include a one-year manufacturer’s warranty covering defects in workmanship or breakage resulting from normal wear and tear. The warranty does not cover loss or breakage caused by negligence.
Most lens purchases include a one-year manufacturer’s warranty covering defects in workmanship, scratching, cracking, chipping or breakage resulting from normal wear and tear. The warranty does not cover loss or breakage caused by negligence. (CR-39 standard Plastic lenses and glass lenses are not covered under this warranty)
*Using super glue or any type of adhesive on your frame or lenses may void your warranty.
Eyeglass lenses are custom fabricated to each patient’s individual prescription and specifications. Please allow a minimum of 7-10 business days to complete your order. In some instances, additional time is required. (Please allow additional time for mirror coatings, glass lens materials, high index material above 1.67, and special lens orders from Corning, Costa, Spy, Ray-Ban, and Oakley.)